Hello everyone. I'm begining with Ruby on Rails, and i'm facing some
trouble with "ActiveAdmin with ajax."

Here's the situation:
It's a Kennel's web site, so, while i'm creating a new dog, i have one
select/options for the dog's father, dog's mother, and dog's race.

After select the dog's father/mother "i can be able" to know the race from
the dog i'm creating, so i need to dynamically  fill the race's option,
accordinggly with his father's or mother's race.

I know i need a javascript/ajax, and i know hot to do it with php "i know
it's pretty simple" but as i'm new with Ruby on Rails, i don't know where
and how to write these codes in active admin.

If anyone could help, thanks so much! =)