Walter

I already builded  an entire site and also an admin panel with RnR, (with
really simple ajax), and i'm doing great stuff with active admin in this
current project, the only problem is the ajax.

As you said, these tools enforce their own logic on top of Rails, and this
is my problem, how to do it with active admin?

Maybe i have missed something, and anyway i apreciate your link, and i sure
will read it, and do the examples, but if you could explain directly about
how to do what i need directly in active admin, i would be really greatful!

Thanks so much!