Hi guys,

Thanks again for the replies. I did a bundle install. When I did the
command, "bundle show sqlite3", it replies with, "Could not find gem
'sqlite3'. Did you mean sqlite3?"

What I meant earlier is the following:

Gemfile has the following text:
# Use sqlite3 as the database for Active Recordgem 'sqlite3'

I only have Notepad to view this information, so it just looks like a
long line of text.

Gemfile.lock has the following text:
sqlite3 (1.3.7-x86-mingw32)

I also the following text in Gemfile.lock:
sqlite3

This files already had this text here without me doing anything.

It would be my preference to not have to learn an entire OS just because
I want to be able to program. I understand that people have strong
preferences and that if I understand more of what I'm doing and how
computers work, then I too may develop said preferences. Right now, I
just want to play with Rails and Ruby. That's all...nothing fancy. If
those who made it say it works on Windows, it works on Windows.

Thanks again!