I know a lot people may disagree, but I believe that using Cucumber is
counterproductive as writing plain English text and then parsing it with
regular expressions is somewhat overkill and error prone. I think anyone
should use Cucumber only if they have a strong reason to. And some well
known Rails developers such as Michael Hartl (Ruby on Rails Tutorial) and
Aaron Sumner (Everyday Rails Testing with RSpec) are rather agree on that.