Hello,

for several months my site turned around 2300 request / min (according to
newrelic)
But since 3-4 days it dropped down to 1300 request / min
I changed nothing on my site. Maybe I 've just updated the server.
The site runs pretty well (about 120ms per request)
according to htop, server does not seem to be overloaded

ruby 2.1.2
4.1.1 rails
nginx 1.6
unicorn 4.8.3
ElasticSearch 0.9

ubuntu 12.04
12 cores, 24 threads
64GB of RAM

did someone noticed the same problem?
Does anyone know a way to debug this and find out where the problem could
come from?

thanks