On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 7:15 PM, Oto Iashvili
<optimum.dulo...@laposte.net> wrote:

> I dont speak about number of visitors, but about number of request (mainly
> bots). I would love to hav 2300 visitors per minutes , even 1300 would be
> great. so for almost one year, I had approximately the same number of
> request, and suddenly it decrease a lot. Maybe as some said, it is just
> normal. But I just think it is weird, and I would like to investigate more,
> but I dont know what else to do. Im logs, everything seems to be ok (or
> maybe i dont look well).

Since you didn't bother to answer any of the questions I asked, I'll
just leave it at this: if you expect 2300 requests/min, there should be
that many requests in your nginx logs.

If NewRelic says you're getting 1300reqs/min and that corresponds
to what's in your nginx logs, then you have no problem.

Simple math.

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroe...@gmail.com
http://about.me/hassanschroeder