hi

thanks for answer

I dont speak about number of visitors, but about number of request (mainly
bots). I would love to hav 2300 visitors per minutes , even 1300 would be
great. so for almost one year, I had approximately the same number of
request, and suddenly it decrease a lot. Maybe as some said, it is just
normal. But I just think it is weird, and I would like to investigate more,
but I dont know what else to do. Im logs, everything seems to be ok (or
maybe i dont look well).

I can provide more info, just dont know where to look and what could be
usefull

for google analitycs, it is a bt decreasing too, but it is a bit too early
to really see anything as visits changed a lot from one day to another,
especially on weekend

thanks again for your help