Hi, I have created a new app using "rails new biller -d mysql" command
and when I run "rake db:create", it shows me an error saying "Could not
find gem 'mysql2 (>=0) x86-mingw32' in the gems available on this
machine."

 I have also noticed that I cannot run "rails s" also as it shows the
same error. I tried correcting this with:

 "bundle install"
and
 "gem install mysql2"

however, gem install "mysql3" works. If so then why doesn't "rake
db:create" work. I Is there a way to make the same command for mysql3
becasue it says I have installed it.

My possible solutions:
Could this be that I deleted and downloaded a software I thought was
Workbench but it was actually mysql2?  all over again not knowing I have
downloaded the wrong one?..
I installed "mysql-installer-web-community-5.6.20.0" which may be the
problem, but I dont know how to get mysql2 back. Im trying my hardest to
diagnose the problem can somebody please help me. Everything was fine
last night now I can't even run "rails s". I know i'm very close. PLEASE
HELP !:P