On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 9:09 AM, Mohammed Rashid <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> I have sorted the problem now Jason thanks for your help. You are right
> I changed syntax from the Gemfile and database.ylm class from sqlite2 to
> sqlite 3 and the files are created.
>
> Now im typing "mysql u-root" and it does not work.

Uh, well. Why do you care about that if you're not using MySQL? Or
if you *do* want to use MySQL why are you specifying sqlite3 in your
database config?

They are two entirely different database engines.

Also, the command would be "mysql -u root" but first figure out what
database you're actually trying to use.

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroe...@gmail.com
http://about.me/hassanschroeder