*a system that automatically captures leads from all sources  **including
phone, -*

*- A from that takes inputs - also has a parser which can analyze and
create data. *

*dumps them into one easy to use contact management system, *

*The end structured data is moved to a contact management system (
normalization ) *

*recognizes the type of inbound inquiry (rental, seller, buyer, vendor) - (
normalization again ) *

*and then puts them into a drip or seamlessly integrates with 3rd party
contact management systems *

*could be services like insightly to track sales and leads - API  *

* and allows a team leader/manager to assign leads and track activity*

*Import data from third party or track progress in the same system and show
graphs and structured data. *

Pretty straight forward.