Hi,

It sounds like a job for a handful of services. And it might be doable
without writing a single line of code yourself.

If you are not yet familiar with zapier.com, go ahead and take a look, you
can wire together most modern cloud based services on that hub today.

I am the creator of www.myphoner.com - a simple and easy to use lead
management system, that integrates with zapier (request for invite), and
many of my customers have set up integrations to other services such as
highrise, mailchimp, or even bigger CRM systems using zapier.

I'd spend a couple of hours to research if you can put together a mosaic of
services that solves your problem. If something is missing, you can just
build that missing piece and wire it up to zapier or directly to the APIs
of the services you need to capture data from.

Just my five cents,
/Jeppe