On 21 September 2015 at 11:02, Norbert Melzer <timmel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, that answer was to the wrong mail, because of some flaws of Google's
> inbox mailclient.
>
> In fact he only checked for libxml2, not for libxml2-dev as far as I
> understand ops answer.

In his post of 18th Sept
>Though @coli u had told me to try out sudo apt-get install libxslt1-dev
>libxml2-dev command ,its working fine showing that

>libxslt1-dev is already the newest version.
>libxml2-dev is already the newest version.
>0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 490 not upgraded.

It is a bit odd that he does not seem to be keeping his system up to
date (490 not upgraded), but I would think that is not likely to be an
issue.  However:
@Prassanna unless you have a good reason you should keep your system
up to date using the software updater or by
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

Colin