On Saturday, December 26, 2015 at 10:44:44 PM UTC+1, Colin Law wrote:

> Did you create a user and then delete it again?  If so then that would
> explain it.  id numbers are not reused.  Whatever the reason do not
> worry about it, you should never assume anything about the actual
> value of an id, just consider it to be a random value.
>
> Colin

I did not delete any user, at very least not after creating the user that
received id 2.
I also added another user that was given id 3.
Anyway, what most worries me is the repetition of 'User Load' when I query
the database. Would it be possible that the database holds two tables with
same name 'users'?