Hi all,

This is my first post, so I'll start by just saying hello, as I imagine
I will be spending a lot of time on this forum in the future.

Any way, to my problem... I am trying to build the functionality to
upload multiple images with an 'article' object for a blog post in a
Rails app. I assumed this would be a fairly simple thing to implement,
but 4 weeks later, and after trying every tutorial using either
paperclip, carrierwave or html5 up to three pages deep on Google, I am
no closer to achieving my goal than when I started, but I am a hell of a
lot more confused and lost than when I started.

To achieve this functionality, ideally I would like to use Paperclip, as
I am familiar with it's standard single file upload, and often use it
with S3. The upload doesn't have to be pretty, I just really want it to
work in a way that will allow me to upload several images along with a
title and body text.

If any of you know how to achieve this, or know any clear tutorials
without missing parts or explanations, or videos you can link me to, I
would be very appreciative.

Thank you kindly in advance for any help anyone is willing to pass my
way.

I hope someone here can help me. Frazer.