Hi Frazer,

AFAIK you cannot upload multiple files - the trick is to upload one at a time,
at least if you do it async with javascript.

otherwise I’d like to think this one does it:
https://u.osu.edu/hasnan.1/2014/03/30/rails-4-multiple-file-upload-with-carrierwave-nested-form-and-jquery-file-upload/

cheers
Walther