Hi again, and thanks for the replies.

However, I am still finding this an impossible task. I have worked
through the Refile documentation multiple times, and although the code
seems to work, I can't get it to actually display any of the pictures I
upload, either from cache, file or through S3.

I have worked through the other suggestions too, but I cannot make this
functionality work. There must be something fundamental I am missing
that isn't shown in the tutorials. This is another week I have spent
unable to find any working solution to this problem and I refuse to
believe that this is functionality is actually this hard to implement.

I really need help on this as this is the fifth week I have spent on it
and have literally tried every tutorial and none of them have worked.

Is there any further help I can ask for on this issue?