Hi David,

I would certainly contribute a small bit of time lending my expertise for free
if you made it open source, specifically around code quality. One of my
specialties is coming into very degraded RoR codebases, implementing a cleanup
plan, ratcheting in order to get things in order (writing tests for current
expected state, making improvements, then adjusting tests to reflect), and
instilling best practices.

While I could not guarantee much of my time (I need to reserve most of my time
for paid obligations), I would certainly be happy to contribute some Pull
Requests to bring the code quality level up (measurable by something like Code
Climate, for example) and introduce some best practices.

I love the cause, so happy to give back.

You can find me here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elliottkevin/
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/elliottkevin/>

Best,
Kevin

Kevin Elliott
Entrepreneurial focused full stack engineering