Hi Wale
Many thanks

Yes, I have been discussing that issue with IT people here

And I would likely keep a developer on pay from the current team to serve that
role

Yes, the marketing is key! I would hope to continue to generate interest and
convince the community this is worth doing

I read  newsletters are still good way for that?

What would your suggestions be?

THanks

David