On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 11:25 AM David Hughes
<davidpeterhug...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was wondering if I open sourced the site would your community be interested
> in helping? We work directly with farmers and through the United Nations. It
> really can be a very impactful project

> I would love to hear your views on whether open sourcing would be a good idea
> and would people  join in?

Besides a "yes" to open sourcing, I would suggest you look at other
communities and organizations as well. There are many efforts to
bring together socially conscious tech people and the projects that
need them: codecorps.org, codeforgood.io -- search for "tech" and
"social good" :-)

Good luck!
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroe...@gmail.com