Hi Julien,

On Thu, 2009-06-11 at 22:51 +0200, Julien J.F. wrote:
> forgot to add that the game is passing parameters to the JS functions,
> and i need to figure out a way to get these back to rails too...

Rails is a framework for building web-based, database-driven
applications.  I'm not sure, from what you described, that Rails is what
you're looking for.

Other than displaying the html page and associated JS, what role,
exactly, does Rails play in the application you're developing?  From
what you've written I don't see where Rails would naturally enter the
picture.  When you say 'get these back to Rails', what happens then?

Bill