First,I want  say sorry to Dhruva,because i didn't write a test,it was a
controller.When I run my
Webrick and try to use controller like
http://localhost:3000/catalog/index
it goes wrong,like this--->

C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.0.2/lib/active_record/base.rb:1532:in
`method_missing_without_paginate'
C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mislav-will_paginate-2.3.11/lib/will_paginate/finder.rb:170:in
`method_missing'

app/controllers/catalog_controller.rb:5:in `index'

So,what i do for thoes code