One thing that I forgot is that you will need to add the following to your
view to create the page links

<%= will_paginate @books %>

Thanks & Regards,
Dhruva Sagar.

Stephen
Leacock<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/stephen_leacock.html>
- "I detest life-insurance agents: they always argue that I shall some
day
die, which is not so."