Hi --

On Sun, 27 Sep 2009, Arthur Fuller wrote:

> Ohhh! I just noticed that another of the error messages indicates that it is
> looking for a
> sqlite3_adapter.rb:29. Hmmm. How do I tell it that I'm using mySQL not sqlite?

When you create the app, you can do:

   rails myapp --database=mysql

If you've already created the app, do the above on a second app, then
look at config/database.yml and you'll see the difference in
configuration (which you can then adapt for your original app by
editing its database.yml).

David

--
David A. Black, Director