From: Jim Knowlton
To: Ruby on Rails: Talk
ReplyTo: rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Rails] Why do so many Ruby/Rails developers use Macs?
Sent: Dec 4, 2009 11:33 AM

I am a QA engineer who works in Ruby quite a bit, and I've never been
able to figure out...why is there a disproportionately large
contingent of Mac users among Ruby developers?  Macs are probably 10
percent of the computer market, but every time I go to a Ruby
conference, probably 80 percent of the laptops there are Macs.

Any thoughts?

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile