Hey Everyone,

I would like to add the ability to control that a single user can be
logged in only once.  In other words, if User "A" logs in and then
another person with User "A" credentials logs in, it will destroy the
session of the first session and log them out.  As far as the security
of the matter goes, I'd rather that the correct owner of User "A" with
valid access to email, reset their password so the other person will not
have access.
I am using restful_auth. plugin with the standard for the session
controller. I am using the DB session if that mattters.   I'd like to
know if there is a built in method or before_filter available or if
someone has already come up with a solution to make this possible.

Thank you for your help in advance!

Nick