Any code examples available?  Any links for me to checkout their method?
Hopefully it's simple with Restful Auth.

My current rationale for allowing the second person to bump the first
person is to get them annoyed enough for them to have 2 separate user
accounts as well as making sure that same user can't be logged in on two
different browsers.   If users are locked out because they left a
browser open on a different computer and require me to remove their
session, that would be a nightmare for me.  To have a session timeout
would also be a pain for them as they have a certain way they would like
to work with the system.  This seems to be the only way.

Thank you for your help,

Nick