I was just wondering about locales and .yml files. Is it better to
store the multilanguage strings in .yml files than in databases? And
if yes, why?

 I was also wondering how rails are loading this files (for example, I
have 4 languages in my web app, each has her own .yml file, will my
rails app loads all the files in ram and then it will call each
variable inside my web app? Or something else?)

Thank you :)