Same here, we are now down for our second full day.  Our environment
is pointing to code from 2008 in our largest locations.  I've
screamed, yelled and have gotten nowhere.  My developer is now 11
hours in at $50/hr and we aren't any closer.  Still can't get the
environment correct.

I just gave him the directive to go to another provider.  HostingRails
is a business killer.

-Steve