hi Colin here is the error,

1. if i execute rake -T

the following error occurs

C:\Documents and Settings\senthilkumar.m\Desktop\crp>rake -T
(in C:/Documents and Settings/senthilkumar.m/Desktop/crp)
rake aborted!
C:/Documents and Settings/senthilkumar.m/Desktop/crp/lib/tasks/
go_live_migration
.rake:715: syntax error, unexpected tLSHFT, expecting ')'
<<<<<<< .mine
  ^
C:/Documents and Settings/senthilkumar.m/Desktop/crp/lib/tasks/
go_live_migration
.rake:716: syntax error, unexpected ')', expecting kEND
C:/Documents and Settings/senthilkumar.m/Desktop/crp/lib/tasks/
go_live_migration
.rake:719: syntax error, unexpected ')', expecting kEND
C:/Documents and Settings/senthilkumar.m/Desktop/crp/lib/tasks/
go_live_migration
.rake:723: syntax error, unexpected tLSHFT, expecting kEND
  ^
C:/Documents and Settings/senthilkumar.m/Desktop/crp/lib/tasks/
go_live_migration
.rake:727: syntax error, unexpected tEQQ, expecting kEND

2. if i execute db:create

the following error comes

C:\Documents and Settings\senthilkumar.m\Desktop\crp>rake db:create