Hi Colin

After my vacation, i came to work freshly and getting more bounce back the
same.

your point(you told) : Rails 2.0.2 is very old, I do not know whether there
may be
compatibility issues with rake (0.8.7) which is the current version
(or at least recent).

so i tryed with old rails and keep doing! i have not got any solution

Below is error i finally got

C:\Documents and Settings\senthilkumar.m>ruby -v

C:\Documents and Settings\senthilkumar.m>rails -v
Rails 2.3.2

C:\Documents and Settings\senthilkumar.m>rake
rake aborted!
No Rakefile found (looking for: rakefile, Rakefile, rakefile.rb,
Rakefile.rb)
C:/Ruby186/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.7/lib/rake.rb:2377:in
`raw_load_rakef
ile'

I am confused with all versions and working with old project

Please put me in right direction