Please don't top post, it makes it difficult to follow the thread, and
less likely that you will forget to reply to one of the questions.
This time you did not indicate whether go_live_migration is one of
your own files.

On 22 July 2010 13:42, senthilkumar <senthil.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i executed gem list
>
> the following things happen
>
> *** LOCAL GEMS ***
>
> actionmailer (2.0.2)
> actionpack (2.0.2)
> activerecord (2.0.2)
> activeresource (2.0.2)
> activesupport (2.0.2)
> rails (2.0.2)
> rake (0.8.7)

Rails 2.0.2 is very old, I do not know whether there may be
compatibility issues with rake (0.8.7) which is the current version
(or at least recent).

I would look at go_live_migratiion first.

Colin