Greg,

You have been around as long or longer than I have. I would have thought
by now you would have risen above the name-calling and generally
arrogant attitude. To me, you are a fellow senior member of the
community and it greatly saddens me to see somebody of your level acting
in such an immature fashion.

Telling people to leave the community is one sure fire way for them to
do that, and I'm sure deep down you don't want that to happen because
without people we are without community.

I'd like to thank you for being one of the few people who are not only
building a Rails 3 application, but also one of the few people using
Ruby 1.9.2.

Please consider the weight of your opinions before blasting those who do
not deserve it.