On 4 August 2010 20:12, Sam Ward <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Colin Law wrote:
>> On 4 August 2010 18:44, Sam Ward <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
>>
> words starting with Tra...)
>>
>> Colin
>
> Oh no!  Wow, it's going to be fun to unpick all that... transaction is
> probably the most used word in my entire project!

It might not be that bad, you should just (?) be able to change the
file names and do a global search and replace of transaction to
newname and Transaction to Newname.  Oh and change the table name of
course via a migration.  Then as Marnen has pointed out the tests
should sort out anything forgotten.

That assumes you have not used any 'transactions' of course (which is
why it is reserved).

Make sure you only do the global change in your code, if you have any
plugins or rails itself vendored then it would not be good to change
it there.

Good luck

Colin