On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 8:35 PM, Agoofin <thebserv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I found a couple of good books, Simply Rails 2 by Lenz is my favorite.

That was pleasing to me to know; I have a Books24x7 subscription, so I
selected (the newest, I think) book on Rails from the selection
available to me, which turned out to be Patrick Lenz's Simply Rails 2.
:)

> Judging by your questions about template engines and user management,
> I'd recommend a more advanced book like The Rails Way.

Would you say that "The Rails Way" would be a good follow up to Lenz's
book? I'm about 75% through it, so I should perhaps think about 'what
to do next'. :)

My thanks for Brad for great question; All sorts of useful information
about resources in the responses.

Iain