I'm getting back to learning rails and at one point I used rvm to install
some rubies. Now I'm playing dumb and want to install the latest ruby
version - latest beta. How in the world do I found out the name of it? I'd
think it would be named somewhere here
http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/downloads/ and then I could just do rvm install
ruby-XYZ. I don't get where I find out what versions are available (other
than the latest stable?)  The rails site mentions some
http://rubyonrails.org/download but are those always the full version names
you install? When I do rvm list I get:

rvm rubies

   ruby-1.8.7-p299 [ x86_64 ]
=> ruby-1.9.2-preview3 [ x86_64 ]
   ruby-head [ x86_64 ]

So at some point I must have installed ruby -1.9.2-preview3 but HOW did I
know it was preview3? (I'm sure I just saw it in a post or tutorial
somewhere, but this should be listed somewhere official shouldn't it?)

Thanks,

--
Rick R