On 27 November 2010 16:05, daze <dmonopol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sorry for any confusion. I was answering the two different questions
>> the OP seemed to ask:
>> 1) *can* you set up different DBs for dev/test/production?
>
> Sound good?

Yes.

Sorry again - of course, all the environments use different databases
(even if they're all MySQL), but if you use MySQL for dev, SQLite for
test, and MSSQL for production, your life will be more complicated
than had you used MSSQL for all (as that's what the production DB is,
for better or worse)
;-)