I have two forms that people need to fill out, an Incident form and a
Timesheet form. I want the Timesheet form to appear right after a user
submits the Incident form.

This is my code for the Incident controller;
if @incident.save
  format.html { redirect_to new_timesheet_path(@incident.id) }

After clicking submit, that takes me to this URL (a blank page):
http://localhost:3000/timesheets/new.16

What do I put in the Timesheets controller to make the new Timesheet
form appear, and have it connected to the Incident that was just
submitted?

(Both Incident and Timesheet are top level resources.)

Thanks!