> A remarkably badly-written question. I suspect the answer is
> "teardown".
Thanks.

> Minus infinity points for whatever moron ported this question from the
> Java test without considering the language. 'c' might be arguably
> correct, if one replaces 'throw' with 'raise', 'catch' with 'rescue'
> and 'symbol' with 'class'. Then again, if my grandma had four wheels,
> a V-8 engine and a fiberglass body she'd be a racecar.
But, what is answer?

> You forgot to mention how you're going to distribute your salary to
> people on this list, since you clearly are hoping to get a job using
> skills you don't actually have. I'm sure it was just an oversight.
Matt, I thank this is voluntary forum.
Matt, I really rtfm.
But, for
> A remarkably badly-written question
and
> class is deprecated
there is no my guilt I can't answer this.

And other people can see answers to these questions too.

New portion:

Screenshot-22.png. Thanks to laguage barrier I can't understand what
'maps' in a. means. If this means retrieve tables to create ruby
objects, it is true, but for other meaning I don't know answer.

Screenshot-27.png. I can't understand what they want from me.

Screenshot-31.png. I think I'm right, but no sure about a. I can't
understand what 'maintaining the state' mean.

Screenshot-38.png. I not sure.

Screenshot-39.png. It's seems that rails 2.x question.

Please don't see screenshot-16.png, I understand answer when load it to
forum.

--Anonymous

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/6699/Screenshot-16.png