Thanks Fred.

I installed ROR on Heroku with no issues.

> The server will need rails, ruby etc. installed. With some providers
you have to do that yourself, others will take care of that for you.
Most rails apps do indeed use a database although you don't have to.
Mysql and postgresql are 2 commonly used ones.

Ok, if I install RoR on my web/hosting server using this domain name
e.g. test.abc.com.au, how does the CMD connects to it? I sort of know
how to use MySql but that's from creating a database through Cpanel,
etc.

Thanks