You may also want to check Rails Mentors - http://www.railsmentors.org/ to
find someone closer to you/in your timezone who will be available to help
you out if/when you get stuck somewhere.

You can also go through the Zero to Rails 3 training videos from
EngineYard. Here's the link for the videos -
http://www.engineyard.com/ruby_on_rails_training/learn_rails3

Chirag
http://sumeruonrails.com