Dave Aronson wrote in post #1033987:
> On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 23:51, Mathew S. <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
>
>> Hey, I was wondering if someone would help me out through Skype a little
>> teaching thing.
>
> In addition to what others have said, if you can clarify your needs we
> may be able to help you right here.  What specific thing are you
> having trouble with?  (If it's pretty much everything, let's start
> with the most fundamental one; solving that may solve other things
> too.)  What have you tried, that didn't work?  What did it do instead?
>
> -Dave
Well Dave I'm not sure on how to explain but....Here we go.

So, I'm new to it all starting out with only some HTML knowledge. I want
to find ways to challenge myself to be able to make my first website or
new program BUT I'm really REALLY slow at learning all this. I've
spent almost 4-5 weeks just TRYING to get RoR to work with IDE's and
found
out that I need only the Terminal but how do I make the site..How
does it transfer...
So that's why I asked if someone would like to get on skype with me so I
can ask the person the questions. I'm probably missing out on a lot of
stuff but if you have something else I should know I'll take it.