On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 23:51, Mathew S. <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:

> Hey, I was wondering if someone would help me out through Skype a little
> teaching thing.

In addition to what others have said, if you can clarify your needs we
may be able to help you right here.  What specific thing are you
having trouble with?  (If it's pretty much everything, let's start
with the most fundamental one; solving that may solve other things
too.)  What have you tried, that didn't work?  What did it do instead?

-Dave

--
LOOKING FOR WORK! What: Ruby (on/off Rails), Python, other modern languages.
Where: Northern Virginia, Washington DC (near Orange Line), and remote work.