Hey Agis,

Welcome to the community!

Don't worry too much about not having a strong enough foundation in Ruby.

The best way to learn something is to actually practice it.

Get the Agile book mentioned earlier and just start coding!

That way you'll know what knowledge you lack and know what you need to learn.

Best of luck on your journey and most importantly, have lots of fun!

David
@davidchua