On 12/26/2011 04:06 PM, Agis A. wrote:
When would you suggest me to start with Rails? I already have basic knowledge of MVC architecture and classes + objects in Ruby.

Thanks in advance.

As other have suggested there is no time like the present. On common pitfall when trying to follow one of the books or tutorials to learn ROR is that ROR has changed significantly from version to version. Make sure that you load up the version of ROR that your book/tutorial is based on. Once you get some understanding of ROR you can probably move up to whatever version you think you should use but many people have asked a lot of questions and had a lot of confusion because they had a book based on ROR 2.x and they had loaded up the latest ROR which is 3.x.

Enjoy
Norm