I have the same "problem". Actually, I have some challenges. (i)
Getting better  with my english because I'm very bad. (ii) And
develope a system that I did for a English School and offer this
system like a SaaS model for another schools. Something like basecamp
but very specific. So, I have a long way =/

I hope that this forum help me.

thanks!