Hi,

After some consultation with the rest of the core rust developer group,
I've posted some new guidelines concerning editing rust's libraries:

   https://github.com/mozilla/rust/wiki/Libs
   https://github.com/mozilla/rust/wiki/Library-editing

In particular, the point of these is to _expedite library evolution_ by
providing specific, objective (ish) criteria for library development,
and introducing an additional project role ("library editors"), who are
permitted to review conforming library work and have bors auto-merge it.

These guidelines are mostly my own preferences, along with feedback from
the other core developers; if you think these guidelines are bogus of
course now is a good time to say so. My goal is to expand, in a
controlled and predictable fashion, the set of people with ownership
over our our libraries.

Please let me know if you have any additional thoughts on the matter;
I'm naturally a little uncertain about how to proceed here but I'm
feeling like the core moco-employees are a bit of a bottleneck to
library-evolution, and now that the language itself is stabilizing (ish)
it might be a good time to invite more people to participate in the
libraries.

-Graydon