On 05/03/2013 09:04 AM, Niko Matsakis wrote:
The problem I guess is that there is no AST node to hang those tags
off of, unless I introduce artifical mods. I still want to try this.
It seems to make sense that the best way to structure the docs is also
the best way to structure the code.

I agree with this sentiment, though how well it works in practice relates directly to how well-structured the code is. I wonder how to balance letting the coder structure the docs with making individual nodes easily discoverable. Maybe present items in the order they are defined but index them in sorted order.