On 06/27/2013 10:09 PM, Zack Corr wrote:

I think you're confused here. You don't need to name the directory
github.com/ <http://github.com/><user>/<repo> at all, this is just an
abstracted URL that can be used to fetch a Rustpkg project from Github.
More abstracted URLs could be added to fetch projects from other sources.

Well, consider this. Let's say I have a project A has a different project B as its dependency, which I, by accident of history, host on github.

I.e. project A has this line in it (I think this is the proposed syntax):

extern mod "github.com/SiegeLord/ProjectB";

How would I get rustpkg to use my local copy of it? I assume it will try to do: rustpkg install github.com/SiegeLord/ProjectB which will only work the way I want if I re-create that directory structure on my system.

-SL