Hi Guys,

I was looking around and I couldn't find a config file parser library for
Rust. Getopt support seems to be pretty complete and stable, which would
make the development of such library easier.

Since I've some experience on this area, I thought about doing some work on
it for Rust.

My current plan is to do something along the lines of oslo.config[0] -
which I've been contributing to - and take advantage of the existing getopt
module, just as we do in oslo.config.

The config file format parsed by oslo.config follows the INI[1] files
format but with some changes to support list options and other types. One
of the advantages of this library is that the config options registration
is explicit and simple.

However, before starting to work on this, I'd like to know what folks on
this list think about the library, if there's been some work on this area
that I'm not aware of, what the preferences are, etc.

Cheers,
FF

[0] https://github.com/openstack/oslo.config
[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INI_file