Am 04.01.2014 18:38, schrieb Corey Richardson:
oslo.config looks decent. On some projects I've worked on, we started
out using INI files but found them severely lacking once we wanted to
extend the options. We ended up using libconfig[0], which I think is
an excellent library. In multibuilder[1], we use extra::serialize to
load a config directly into the struct we'll be using. It's super
convenient, but a bit unfortunate in that it's impossible to make a
field truly optional (Option<T> requires the field to be null, iirc).

[0] http://www.hyperrealm.com/libconfig/
[1] https://github.com/huonw/multibuilder/blob/master/main.rs#L68

There is also TOML [1], an extended version of the INI config file format,
which is used by a variety of languages.

[1]: https://github.com/mojombo/toml

Regards,

  Michael